Welcome to the Temple College Applicant Portal!
Temple College was founded in 1926 in Temple, Texas and from its humble beginnings in the Temple High School basement has been established as a reputable and dynamic Community College located in Central Texas.
The City of Temple is located along the bustling Interstate 35 corridor. The cost of living is reasonable, below state median cost of living indices, and housing is very affordable. Access to the arts, shopping, restaurants, and other entertainment venues is readily available. Significant contributors to the Temple economy include health care, manufacturing, and distribution.
We encourage you to explore this portal. If there is a position that captures your interest, please feel free to apply!
Office of Human Resources
Marc A. Nigliazzo Administration Building, Second Floor
2600 South First Street
Temple, Texas 76504
Phone (254) 298-8580 (for accommodation or assistance)
Fax (254) 298-8587
- To search positions, click the Search Jobs link on the navigation bar.
- To apply for a job, click the Create Account link on the navigation bar, then search jobs. You will be prompted to create an application if you have not done so before.
- Click the Login link on the navigation bar, and enter your username and password.
This enables you to:
- Edit your existing account settings.
- Apply to new jobs.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.
- Email postings to a friend
Please fill out the application in full. You will not be permitted to submit it if
any required section is left blank!
Temple College accepts applications and materials only through the online applicant portal for current open positions.
Temple College is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Temple College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, age,
religion, national origin, or veteran status.